Ways HR Consulting continues to be committed to its strong value base and will provide services based on ensuring:
We possess the resources and expertise; our clients are our customer base, whose needs are paramount.
Our services are only a solution if they add value to our clients’ business or organisation.
Flexibility and Tailoring
No two projects are the same. We have proven solutions and approaches, which are then applied appropriately and sensitively to your specific circumstances.
We know HR Consulting; you know your needs and requirements. Working in tandem is essential for success, even when we may “take the strain”.
We also have a history of working effectively with a client’s other external sources of assistance, and have several partners who can extend our services still further.
We, like you, understand the reality of people management, and the true nature of its competing demands on managers. The latest theoretical concepts are less important than what is possible and achievable.
Positive about Disabled People
Ways HR Consulting has been awarded the use of the Disability Symbol. This has been granted by the DEA in recognition of our commitment to five principles regarding the employment, retention, training and career development of disabled employees.
The five commitments we have agreed to follow are
- To interview all applicants with a disability who meet the minimum criteria for a job vacancy and consider them on their abilities.
- To ensure there is a mechanism in place to discuss at any time, but at least once a year, with disabled employees what can be done to make sure they can develop and use their abilities.
- To make every effort when employees become disabled to make sure they stay in employment.
- To take action to ensure that all employees develop the appropriate level of disability awareness needed to make the commitments work.
- Each year to review the 5 commitments and what has been achieved, to plan ways to improve on them and to let employees and the Jobcentre know about progress and future plans.